One year guarantee:
Chromatique Professional products are designed to withstand the rigors of constant use and are manufactured to the highest standard using the highest quality components. In the unlikely event that your Chromatique Professional product proves to be faulty due to faulty workmanship or materials only, within 12 months from the date of purchase then, subject to the terms and conditions of this guarantee, we will replace your Chromatique Professional product at its own expense.
To make a claim under this guarantee you must return the product to the place of purchase in its original packaging, together with a receipt and/or proof of purchase.
Conditions – Guarantee shall only be valid where:
- Faulty Chromatique Professional product returned to place of purchase and is accompanied with proof of purchase within 12 months of the purchase date.
- The Chromatique Professional product has been used for its intended purposes only.
- The Chromatique Professional product was purchased by the present owner.
- The Chromatique Professional product was used in accordance with the instructions for use provided.
- The Chromatique Professional product has only been used within America.
- This guarantee does not apply to products showing abuse or misuse, including but not limited to Chromatique Professional products that have been dropped or trodden on.
- The Chromatique Professional product has not been tampered with, altered or repaired other than by authorized Chromatique Professional repairers.
- The Chromatique Professional product is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship.
This guarantee does not cover items damaged by normal wear and tear including but not limited to chips, scratches, abrasions, discoloration and other minor defects that have negligible effect to the operation and performance of the Chromatique Professional product.
This guarantee does not confer any rights other than those set out in the above conditions and description of guarantee. In no event will Chromatique Professional be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages based upon breach of this guarantee, breach of contract, negligence or any other legal theory. Such damages include, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, the claims of third parties, including but not limited to, hairdressers and their clients, and costs of any substitute equipment or services. Under the terms of this guarantee, the total liability shall not exceed the cost of the Chromatique Professional products.
Nothing in this guarantee excludes, restricts or otherwise affects your statutory rights as a consumer.